KERN Training has 45 branches across Germany and gladly accepts applications from qualified and motivated freelance language trainers for all languages in all locations. We offer trainers interesting and challenging projects and courses in our language schools, at our clients’ premises or online via KERN Virtual™. We offer both group and one-to-one training
- are native speakers of or have native-level abilities in the language they teach .
- have a university degree or equivalent.
- are charismatic and have good communication skills.
- have relevant experience of training for businesses, e.g., for business language or skills like talking on the phone, email correspondence, small talk and presentations.
- have intercultural knowledge and sensitivity.
- offer training which reflects the needs of the participants
- are personally invested in the progress of the participants.
Additional qualifications or certificates in teaching foreign languages (e.g., DaF or CELTA) are advantageous.
Your responsibilities include:
- creating a positive learning atmosphere.
- realising the individual learning goals of the course participants.
- guaranteeing and ensuring high quality standards.
- regularly providing relevant course information to the project managers.
KERN Training offers you:
- proactive and creative educational and administrative support.
- interactive trainer workshops
- the chance to further develop your knowledge and skills in an international and professional company.
- flexible course hours.
KERN Training is a training provide for language courses, business and communication training and intercultural training. We are certified by AZAV and ISO 9001:2015, so you will benefit from our clearly defined training processes and our unified quality management at all our locations across Germany. We will offer you regular further training in didactics and methodology, an open teaching atmosphere, motivated participants and an international team.
We look forward to meeting you.